The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the result of the written exam for the recruitment of an Enforcement Officer (EO) and Accounts Officer (AO) in the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). The result can be checked on the UPSC website, upsc.gov.in.
A total of 9 lakh candidates appeared for the written exam, which was held on July 2, 2023. The result has been released in the form of a list of roll numbers of the candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview round.
The interview round for the EO and AO posts will be held from August 1 to 15, 2023. The schedule of the interview will be available on the UPSC website soon.
The cutoff marks for the written exam have not been released yet. However, it is expected that the cutoff marks will be high, as a large number of candidates have appeared for the exam.
The final selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the written exam and the interview round.
The following are the steps on how to check the UPSC EPFO Result 2023:
- Go to the UPSC website, upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Examination Results” tab.
- Click on the “EPFO Result 2023” link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
The following are the important dates for the UPSC EPFO recruitment process:
- Last date of application submission: March 8, 2023
- Date of written exam: July 2, 2023
- Date of interview: August 1 to 15, 2023
- The UPSC EPFO recruitment process is a highly competitive process. Only the best candidates will be selected for the positions. If you are interested in a career with the EPFO, then you should prepare thoroughly for the written exam and the interview round.
A person with more than 5 years of experience in the field of news, a very talented writer