Baby (2023) movie is a Telugu-language romantic drama film written and directed by Sai Rajesh. The film stars Anand Deverakonda, Vaishnavi Chaitanya, and Viraj Ashwin.
The film follows the story of three childhood friends who fall in love with each other, but their relationship is tested when they go to college and meet new people.
The film has received mixed reviews from critics. Some critics have praised the film’s performances, direction, and story, while others have criticized its length, slow pace, and problematic content.
- “Baby is a well-made film with strong performances from the cast. The story is engaging and the film has a lot to say about modern-day relationships.” – The Hindu
- “Baby breathes new life into the love triangle genre with its refreshing approach The film is well-acted and directed, and it has a lot of heart.” – 123telugu.com
- “Baby is a thought-provoking film that will stay with you long after you’ve seen it. The film is not afraid to tackle difficult subjects, and it does so in a way that is both entertaining and thought-provoking.” – Film Companion
- Negative reviews
- “Baby is too long and slow-paced. The film’s message is also somewhat muddled.” – The Times of India
- “Baby is problematic in its portrayal of women. The film also contains some graphic scenes that may be disturbing to some viewers.” – Pinkvilla
- Baby falls somewhere in the middle, as it doesn’t quite reach greatness but also avoids being a bad film. The film has some good moments, but it’s ultimately forgettable.” – Rediff
Baby is a film that is sure to generate mixed reactions. The film has strong performances and a thought-provoking story, but it is also long, slow-paced, and problematic in some respects. Ultimately, whether or not you enjoy Baby will depend on your taste.
Rating: 3/5 stars
Recommendation: If you’re looking for a thought-provoking film with strong performances, then Baby is worth a watch. However, if you’re not a fan of long, slow-paced films, then you may want to avoid it.
What is the movie about?
Baby is a Telugu language romantic drama film about three childhood friends who fall in love with each other. The film follows their relationship as they go to college and meet new people.
Who are the main actors in the movie?
The main actors in the movie are Anand Deverakonda, Vaishnavi Chaitanya, and Viraj Ashwin.
When was the movie released?
The movie was released in India on February 17, 2023.
Where can I watch the movie?
The movie is currently available to watch on Amazon Prime Video.
What are the pros and cons of the movie?
The pros of the movie include the strong performances from the cast, the thought-provoking story, and the beautiful cinematography. The cons of the movie include the long runtime, the slow pace, and the problematic content.
Would you recommend the movie?
I would recommend the movie to people who are looking for a thought-provoking film with strong performances. However, I would not recommend the movie to people who are not a fan of long, slow-paced films.
A person with more than 5 years of experience in the field of news, a very talented writer.